Monday 12 July 2010

My shorts are wet!

As in they are seriously soggy. I'm sitting on a white, plastic patio chair in the Media trailer, and I'm terrified that when I stand up, there will be an embarassing puddle on the chair. Oh well, I guess I'll have to live with that. They're my spotty comb shorts, wait, have I explained these? I think I have.
I thought you lot might like to know that I finally had a wash. It was glorious. I then decided to go Kayaking with Charlotte because I had a free slot in my schedule. After we had done this we went and got changed into our costumes and board shorts. It started RAINING. I KNOW, REALLY LAME. We were so chilly, my knees were knocking together, but we went kayaking, it was groovy.
Having erased my lovely clean feeling by jumping in the grimy, slimy lake, and replaced it with a rather pongy and icky all over feeling, my neck is kind of sore, like from the water. It's all dry, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to bike up to camp and get some cream for it. These are the details that you really want to know, I know how your minds all work. I also really need to let my hair dry properly, it's gone all straggly and lame. Oh what I'd give to blow dry it somehow. No wait, I'd have to put my hat on it anyway. Darn.

Pretty photo alert:
As it is only 2:35 pm here, I haven't really done much, and probably won't be doing much for the rest of the afternoon. I might go and investigate the shop and buy some stuff, sweets, and visit the international tent to get my last few signatures to get my Taiga badge!

This is so buckets. Someone recognised my Charlieissocoollike 'I Look Better In Purple' t-shirt. I also saw someone on Saturday morning wearing an Alex Day "Pokemon What Happened to You?" shirt... I pointed and was like WOW YOU'RE SO COOL. I had no idea what to say, but she smiled and I felt goofy.

I'm going to go and sleep in my bunny-hug tonight.
Also, my hat is soaking. I'm not impressed.




Stay adventurous, beautiful and content,

Haze

2 comments:

  1. NERDS ON TOUR

    I love it. The only thing that could have been better is a Harry Moon one. Shame they've not shipped them yet.

    Hazel this blog makes my days so good.

    :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i love to capsize!! this brings backs memories of my camping days. but i never did it on such a grand scale as you!!!
    keep up your blogging its very rad.
    I bought a stripy jumper yesterday, almost as interesting as you!!
    Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete